Avoid Getting the Cold & Flu
By InfuzeMD on 12/22/2016
The holidays are here, and while many of us are excited to get in the spirit of the season, the holidays also bring around something that feels more like a lump of coal than a seasonal joy: cold and flu season. Thankfully, there are plenty of things you can do to protect yourself from the cold and the flu. With some preparation and diligence, you can keep your body safe and stay healthy during this perilous time of year. As your vitamin drip clinic in Milpitas, CA, we have a few tips on how you can avoid spending the holiday season with a cold or the flu.
Tips to Prevent the Cold & Flu from Infuze MD
- Get a Flu Shot: Without a doubt, this is the most surefire way to prevent the flu. Most pharmacies will provide these, so swing by your local pharmacy to get one.
- Wash Your Hands Regularly: Personal hygiene is your first line of defense, so make a habit of washing your hands before and after meals and after shaking anyone’s hand.
- Carry Hand Sanitizer: If you can’t get to a sink, alcohol-based hand sanitizer is great for killing germs on the spot. It’s quick, easy, and convenient, and travel-size containers are easy to take anywhere.
- Stay Healthy: More than just preventing contact with germs, you need to ensure you’re giving your body what it needs to stay healthy. Maintaining a healthy, balanced diet and a regular exercise routine is a great strategy for preventing illness.
- Get an Immune Support Drip: If you want to really kick your immune system into overdrive, try Infuze, MD’s Immune Support IV drip. It’s packed with mega-dose antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that give your body a powerful boost in fighting germs, allergens, and illness of any kind.
Contact Your Milpitas, CA Vitamin Drip Clinic
Want to experience the wonders of an IV vitamin drip for yourself? We’d love to show them to you. Feel free to call us at (408) 550-2375 with any questions or reach out to us at our contact page to schedule an appointment for an IV vitamin drip of your own. We can’t wait to hear from you, and we wish you luck in preventing colds and the flu this season!